3.23.2009

Monday, Monday


Mondays are widely acknowledged as the worst day of the week. The weekend is officially over, and it's business as usual.


Needless to say, I was rudely awoken from my peaceful slumber by the sound of my alarm this morning. Ugh, Monday already. But I got out of bed (or actually, up off my couch), and braced myself for the day. The drive to work, the ritualistic stop at Tim Hortons, the sitting quietly at my desk all day... oh what a chore.


But I did manage to create a new banner for my shop today. Bright and colorful and perky!


And tonight I have my bowling league, which always turns out to be a good time. Followed by some Wii bowling/rockband at my favorite local watering hole, Mondays usually end on a high note. As long as I can pull myself out of bed for Tuesday morning...

1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

love the banner! good job :)